STARTING AT SCHOOL
WHAKAURUTANGA I TO TAMAITI KI TE KURA
ENROLLING YOUR CHILD:
Children cannot be admitted before their 5th birthday. You can enrol your child prior to starting or on the day they begin. You are welcome to spend time at school with your child on their first day, to see that your child is settled and to meet the teacher and principal.
- Your first visit needs to be on a Tuesday, 4 to 5 weeks before they start school. A parent or guardian needs to stay with the child.
- This visit is from 8:50am till 11:10am.
- They will need to bring morning tea.
- After their initial visit your child can come on their own to do 4 more visits on Fridays.
- These are from 8:50am – 1:30pm.
- They will need to bring morning tea and lunch.
Room 8, our New Entrants Classroom
If you would like more information about the school please phone us or better still call the school and arrange a time to come and talk about what the school has to offer.